I have endometrial hyperplasia and my gyne told me i should undergo operation. I


I have endometrial hyperplasia

Hi, Thanks for your question. Our natural medicine fuyan pill can eliminate your symptoms caused by endometrial hyperplasia and inhabit its growth. You can send an email via wuhandrli@gmail.com, wuhandrlee@hotmail.com and herbalistlee@yahoo.com to get more assistance. Hope this answer helps and best regards.