Home > Q&A > Diagnosis & Treat Inquirying >
Uterine Fibroids Treatment
Hi,Doctor ! If my uterus is enlarged due to adenomyosis, does it stay enlarged? Is it possible to shrink it back by your pills ? Thanks !
Hi,friend ! Thanks for your inquirying and i will help you. If you dont take any action to cure your diseases,then,yes,it will stay enlarged. But, you can take easy,our fuyan pills can help you get cured. I suggest you take Fuyan Pill for 3-4 months ,this herbal medication will treat you very effectively and it has no side effects.
Latest News
read more +

(Add):Shop 1-3, Nan Hu Xin Cheng, Wenchang Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province,

ChinaCopyright@2010-2017 Copyright @ Drleetcmclinic.com All Rights Reserved

Special Note .reproduced or guoted articles related to copyright issues come forward and contact us