Home > Q&A > Diagnosis & Treat Inquirying >
Please help me to cure my endometriosis, dilated Fallopian tube hydrosalpinx
I found out that fuyan pill it ok to cure this problem. major surgery. I don’t like to happen again pls help me. Thank you.
Thanks for your question. Don't worry, Fuyan Pill is the right medicine to cure endometriosis and clear up fallopian tube effusion (hydrosalpinx). In this way, you may avoid surgery which could cause scar tissue. Please feel free to write to us through herbalistlee@yahoo.com or wuhandrlee@hotmail.com about your symptoms, so we'd be able to provide you with more guidance in treatment. Hope this answer helps and best regards
Latest News
read more +

(Add):Shop 1-3, Nan Hu Xin Cheng, Wenchang Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province,

ChinaCopyright@2010-2017 Copyright @ Drleetcmclinic.com All Rights Reserved

Special Note .reproduced or guoted articles related to copyright issues come forward and contact us