Home > Q&A > Diseases >
I have tubal blockage, expecially in the right tube
Please do you have successfully cured anyone with similar case? Do you think I can be cured after 3 months? Or do you require a longer medication?
Hello, we have lots of successful cases on tubal blockage, there're many similar cases. 3 months is good enought to treat your condition. In the concept of traditional Chinese medicine, inflammation in the pelvic cavity should be treated as a whole. It is not suggested to treat part by part, because the inflammation can spread from one organ to another organ. Fuyan Pill aiming at eliminate symptoms such as pain, irregular menses, abnormal vaginal fluid and so on, can directly treat in the lesion and release the symptoms. It can promote blood circulation and dissolve stasis, clear away heat and toxic material, promote Qi and release pain, dissipate hard lumps.Meanwhile, there will be no side effect or drug resistance to this herbal medicine. It is very safe.
Latest News
read more +

(Add):Shop 1-3, Nan Hu Xin Cheng, Wenchang Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province,

ChinaCopyright@2010-2017 Copyright @ Drleetcmclinic.com All Rights Reserved

Special Note .reproduced or guoted articles related to copyright issues come forward and contact us