Tubal Blockage with Hydrosalpinx
Mrs. Huang 32 years old 2008/7 Zhang Jia Jie, Hu Nan Province
She had a ovarian dropsy in left fallopian tube and hydrops in right tube. She cuoldn't get pregnant for 2 years. She took a laparoscopyin in the end of 2007 to excise the cyst and clean out the hydrops. Still no pregnancy for the last 6 months. She took a salpingography in June, 2008. Two months later, she started to take Fuyan Pill under my instruction. Her diease had been cured after taking the pills for 20 days and tested normal .And she got pregnant in 9th, September.
Mrs. Huang took the surgery under the condition that inflammation in the tube was not controled. Even the surgery was successful but for the reason that she needed 3 months contraception, she couldn't get pregnant in 3 months. Salpingography after 6 months indicated that there was no development in the left tube and hydrops in the right tube. It might be fallopian tube hydrops because the inflammation. She accepted my medication at last and been cured very soon, then she got pregnant.
- Tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx can be cured by TCM shortly
- Fuyan Pill Helps A woman with Adenomyosis Get Pregnant
- A Woman with Hydrosalpinx Is Cured with Fuyan pill
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Testimonials
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding and Endometrial Thickening Cured by Fuyan Pill
- Pruritus Vulvae and Frequent Urination: Mycoplasma Infection Cured after 2 Courses
- UU, MH and CT Turned Negative after 1 Course